Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 40.....in LA.....2011

Well, hello and Happy Friday.    Me, I'm a little sad.....sure wish I was going out with my "main squeeze" tonight!     I know, I signed up for this.....but, it's tough!   Ok....enough of that!    Shea had a good time at her audition this morning.   He told her she did a great job and he was very impressed.    Jamie is pitching Shea for a pilot.   She would be a tennis player.   Shea can play...in fact she was on a team when we lived in Tampa....but, it's been awhile.   So, Shea already has an appt. with the tennis pro here tomorrow afternoon at 3:30 pm to brush up on all her tennis skills!  :)    Shea is going out with friends here tonite to celebrate Mazey's birthday.    It's Liz and Gracie for our Friday night!   I've read all four of my books.   So, I'm seriously thinking about driving to the Barnes and Noble and get another one!    Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment