Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 50.....in LA.....2011

Wow ~ Day 50!    Shea had an audition this afternoon for the guest role of Lucy on Disney's "Pair of Kings." show.    As we were walking up to the building on the studio grounds.    Shea turns around quickly and says...."Mom, I can't breathe!   That's Mitchell Masso at the door!"    I'm like "who?"   ha!
So, we took a moment and I had to pretend like I needed to do something....so that Shea could get it together!!    Mitchell M. is the actor who starred as Oliver on Hannah Montana.   He is now the star on "Pair of Kings."   Anyway, we went in.....Shea auditioned....and had a great time!    She is at her acting class right now.    Chris and I just "skyped!"   Sure do miss him!    Only eleven days til he is here!   Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment