Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 71.....in LA.....2011

Howdy!    It was back to school for Shea today....then the gym to workout....and to the pool from there.
Gorgeous day here!   I went on a long walk....and yep, did laundry!  ha!   Shea is at her acting class right now.    We are meeting up with Jamie tomorrow in Santa Clarita.   I had written her a note with a bunch of questions.   And she said she wanted to see us and would answer them then.     So, I will give you a report tomorrow on that meeting.    I "think" we are going Prom dress shopping after getting with Jamie.    We will see....I'll let you know about that too!  :)    Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment