Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 89.....in LA.....2011

Hello my dear family and friends....I didn't write the blog on Friday to say we were flying home on Saturday.....cuz Shea was surprising friends....and I didn't want to blow it for her....sorry!     So we flew home yesterday....got home around 10:30 pm!    Yippee!!     Sooo happy to be home in the bubble(Peachtree City, Ga) !!!   Happy Easter to you all!    We went to church as a family this morning....then went to brunch at Dolce.   Toph just left to go see Libby.....Chris, Shea and I went on a golf cart ride....what a gorgeous day!    I won't be writing every single day now that we are home.....but, since Shea is getting set up with an agent now in Atlanta....I will write you all on it from time to time to update you all....as it stands right now....Shea and I will be back out in LA the month of July.   Of course, Jamie said she "might" be calling us before then....if something comes up?  :)   Til.....not sure....but, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment