Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 125 in LA.....Nov. 2011

Hello!     I attended my Bible Study this morning while Shea did her schoolwork.    I really enjoy being in that group every Monday.    The ladies in it are precious!   Shea had her audition this afternoon in Culver City for the show ~ "Make It Or Break It" ~ a recurring guest star role.   Jamie called us on our way home to say that Shea is now a "Must Join" ~ SAG ~ because of booking this commercial.   Sooo, I have to go to their headquarters when they open tomorrow morning and fill out the paperwork and PAY for her to join.    THEN, she will be "cleared" to do the commercial.    They just called to say Shea needs to be at the wardrobe fitting in Santa Monica tomorrow at 10 am!    Y I K E S!    I KNOW that will NEVER happen.
I explained to her our situation....and she said just get there as quickly as we can!   And let's not forget about the "wonderful TRAFFIC" here in LA!   Ugh!    We might get to the wardrobe fitting by NOON!   Shea is attending a new acting class tonight with Lynette McNeil.   She is very well known here and works with lots of big names.    Oh, and let's just end this with MORE wonderful news.....we drive up tonight and there are THREE BIG Coyotes ~ just right there walking around!    All I could think about was my poor little Gracie ~ I walk her in the very same areas they were walking!    NOT GOOD!    I had to take her out when we got home......I was a WRECK.....looking over my shoulder the entire time!
This has been a L O N G day...........Momma needs a massage!   :)      Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment