Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 128 in LA.....Nov. 2011

Hello.....well, I started to do some packing today.     There is so much going on with Shea right now...so, we have decided to fly home on Monday and leave the car.    We will fly back in January and either drive the car home or stay again.   No decisions made!     Jamie wants to see Shea before we head home for the holidays....so, we plan to meet up with her sometime tomorrow afternoon.    She also asked me what time our flight was on Monday?    Here we go!   ha!    She wouldn't tell me what it was.....but, she wants to get Shea in for an audition on Monday before we leave.    Nothing like up to the "last minute!"    ha!    Our flight leaves at 12:15 pm.    So we will see?!    I am sooo ready to get home! ~ 4 days!  :)   Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment