Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 3....in LA....July 2012

Hello all....sorry writing this a day late.....LONG day yesterday! Shea and I made a trip to Ikea....that place is like going to another world....huge....lots of people... kinda overwhelming....anyway....we got what we needed there....then went on to Target for a few more items we needed....the computer was not charged last night...so, I couldn't write this. I wanted to give you Shea's address for the next year. 1212 Valderas Dr. Apt. # 26 Glendale, CA 91208. Shea gets to sign up for her classes this afternoon for fall semester at PCC. I saw on the news that people that are out here walking their dogs....are carrying baseball bats with them...to protect them from attacking coyotes ~ Ugh! Chris is driving back from San Diego today...he will stay with us until Sunday morning....then he has to leave and drive to Las Vegas for business. I am thoroughly enjoying the gorgeous weather here....50's in the am...70's all day. Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment