Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 4 in LA....July 2012

Howdy! Hope this isn't a pattern....writing day 4 a day late....sorry! Shea and I went to the bank yesterday to close out her Coogan Acct. now that she is 18. I then stayed in the downtown area ~ while Shea went to her hair appt. w/ Marcie. I just walked up and down the street ~ checking out all the cute shops. Then went to Trader Joe's and bought a few things we needed. I walked back to the apartment ~ which I think is really cool we are so close. When Shea went online to sign up for her classes yesterday ~ it said that she needed to see a counselor before she could sign up. (Which of course, Chris and I had told her.....but, you KNOW....STUBBORN...ha!) So, we are going to PCC early on Monday morning to meet with a counselor and sign up for her fall semester. Chris got back from SD around 6pm last night ~ Shea went to a party with friends and spent the night with Sloane at Oakwood....Chris and I hung out at the apt. and watched the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. OK....I will write later about today's activities.....til then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment