Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 73.....

Hello....and Happy Weekend!   :)      Well, Shea went to the audition yesterday....and "yes" it was the same Twinkie we had "met" in the car!       Shea had fun at the audition and felt great about it.....as always you just never know what they are looking for???     I had this spot on the crown of my head that had been bothering me the last few days....I couldn't see it....but, Shea could...and said it looked yucky.    So, got in to see Shea's dermatologist here this afternoon.    He looked at it and said he didn't like the way it looked.
So, he cut it out....and sent it off as a biopsy.    He will phone me with the results.    I just very thankful I was able to get in to see him!    Countdown til we are home.....8 days....YES!     Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment