Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 80.....

Hello and Happy Friday!   :)       Well, LOTS of good news today!!     First of all,    Shea and I flew out a day before we were originally scheduled to fly home.    We left LA last night on flight at 12:30 am....got into Atlanta this morning around 7:30 am.....I wanted to be able to go see Sarah at the hospital....Rachel was having surgery today.   Surprised her....so thankful I could be home for that!     Rach came thru the surgery with flying colors...Praise God!    She had her tonsils taken out.    So, home safely....Rach is doing great!   And for even MORE splendid news.....Jamie called us to tell us that the directors from the dental commercial (where Shea was a BB player) ~ phoned to say that Shea in on "Avail".....basically making sure that she is available for the wardrobe day and shooting days of the commercial.   Which is Nov. 30th and shooting days ~ Dec. 1-3.    So, Shea has not been booked yet for this commercial....but, it's looking good!    We will definitely keep you posted!     Since I'm home now....I won't be writing a daily blog......
but, I will let you know what we hear about the commercial.    So, I will say.....til I write again.....P.S. It feels soooo wonderful to be home!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment