Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 10 of our "Back in LA" Stay.....

Shea did some of her schoolwork this morning.     Her calltime to be on set today for the commercial shoot was 11 am.    She had a wonderful time filming all the different scenes all day.    We just finished up at 7:30 pm tonight.    So, it was a long day....but, fun!   :)     Her calltime for tomorrow is 7:30 am.    So we will have to be up early.    She should be finished up by 5 pm.   We will then drive the car to Oakwood ~ where we will leave it.    Then grab a shuttle to the airport.    Our flight leaves LA at 10:30 pm....we arrive Atlanta at 6 am.     Chris will pick us up.....then stop by the house to unpack and repack....and then drive down to Tallahassee for Christopher's graduation Friday night at 7:30 pm!!     Proud of you Topher!    So that's a wrap!!    

1 comment:

  1. I hope you check your comments! I couldn't find your email, so I'll just have to post here. I received an email a while back from Shirley Daniel about Liz's acting career here in Los Angeles - how is everything going with auditions? I'm a film producer/USC student who currently lives downtown but I'm originally from PTC and a friend of the Daniels from Church, so I thought I should say hello! Will you be in LA over Christmas?

    ReplyDelete