Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 7 of our "Back in LA" Stay.....

Hello.....I went out yesterday afternoon to buy a "thank you" gift for Marlon and Christine for letting us stay in their apartment this week....then picked up a few groceries.   Shea and I had a relaxing day today ~ which was wonderful!   Shea did schoolwork....and I finished the book ~ "same kind of different as me."
What a book.....I HIGHLY recommend you getting this book...it's a true story too!   My mother (It's her Bday today!!) gave it to me to read!   Then Shea and I went and grabbed a quick bite for dinner.    Shea will be reading both scripts tonight.    She has the audition for Austin & Ally ~ new Disney show ~  tomorrow at 4:05 pm.   They want her to audition for the role of Ally.   We are still trying to work out a time for Shea to meet with the producers for the Disney show ~ Madison High.    They had an appt. for Wed. at 5:15 pm....but, Marlon thinks they will still be taping his project at that time Wed.   He said Shea is in every scene ~ so he can't let her go.    Jamie is calling casting at Disney tomorrow to try to figure something out!   That's all for now.....til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment