Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 5 of our "Back in LA" Stay.....

Hello.....what a day for Shea yesterday!   :)    Ok.....the director and ex. producer from the commercial yesterday have asked Shea to stay on to do another ad they are filming next week.    The producer has offered his apartment that is ajoined to their house to stay in for free ~ which is so very generous!   They had planned on it being a 3 day shoot ~ Dec. 8th, 9th, and 10th.    I explained that I HAD to be home on the 10th for my son's graduation!    They worked on everything and have changed it to a two day shoot ~ because they really want to use Shea!    Pretty incredible!     As I told you Shea had an audition for the Disney pilot ~ Madison High last night at 5:45 pm.   We went.   She did her reading for the first casting director and she said it was terrific ~ she wanted her associate to see her....so Shea went to the next room.
Shea didn't even finish reading the first page of script and director stopped her and said it was excellent.   Then asked her to sing Happy Birthday.    Director said fantastic....and that they will be setting up a mtg. with Shea and the producers of the show next Wed. or Thursday.     Shea is beyond thrilled!    Sooooo, yes we were originally scheduled to fly home tonight.....but, as you can see God has a different plan....as I really do feel he is the one opening these doors....so we must follow.    So, my precious husband changed our flights and we will fly home next Thursday ~ Dec. 9th.     And yes, I am not too thrilled that I am flying home the day before the graduation ~ but, really didn't have a choice.    Shea and I will be moving out of our hotel later today....and into the apartment.     Shea has lots of schoolwork to do today as she was not able to do any yesterday.  
Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment