Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 64 in LA.....Sept. 2011

Shea did her classes this morning.....I had a hair appt. for a Brazilian Blow Out.   The older I have gotten the wavier and frizzier it has become.  :(    So our gal here told me to try this.   It takes awhile to do the entire process ~ 2 1/2 hrs. ~ But, I'm hoping it will be worth it.  This process makes your hair smooth and straight.   Shea has an audition tomorrow afternoon for a new show ~ "Crash and Bernstein" ~ Role: Amanda.    So, she printed out the sides and is practicing them this evening.   It's a great role for Shea!  Chris' flight arrives tomorrow at 3:30pm ~ I was going to pick him up ~ then Shea got this audition.   So, he is going to take a cab to where we are for the audition.   Til tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. Liz, I've posted a news link on FB for you to read about FDA warnings related to the brazilian blowout - if you notice any symptoms, be sure to talk to your Dr.

    http://healthland.time.com/2011/09/09/brazilian-blowout-gets-blowback-from-the-fda/

    ReplyDelete