Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 70 in LA.....Sept. 2011

Hello.    While Shea did her schoolwork.....I did laundry....cleaned apartment and gave Gracie a bath!  :)   I wasn't totally satisfied with my Brazilian Blow Out.....so, Marcie told me to come back in tonight at 5:30 so she could do it again.   I think it took it this time....I'm so excited!   Tish Cyrus(Miley Cyrus' mom) was in the salon getting highlights while I was there.....and then Miley's brother came in and got his hair straightened.  I texted Shea to let her know.   She wanted me to go and chat it up with Tish!   ha!    Don't think so!   Shea went out to eat with friends tonight and is now at Christian's with all of them watching a movie.  Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment