Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 87 in LA.....Sept. 2011

Hello.....last day in September.....I told you I would tell you about seeing Tim Allen last night.   Sharon and I were on the front row looking right up at him.   He was absolutely hilarious!   Great show!   Today we got tickets for the preview screening of "Footloose" ~ it opens in theaters next Friday.   They gave us all pink Footloose t-shirts.   The movie is good ~ the kid that plays the male lead is fantastic!   Shea got FOUR auditions today!!   Yahoo!   I will fill 'ya in on the details of those soon!   It's the good 'ole SAT test for Shea early in the morning....she's thrilled!   NOT!   ha!   Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment