Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 110 in LA.....Oct. 2011

Hello.....hope you all have had a nice weekend!    I was incorrect when I told you Shea went to a taping of the "X Factor" show on Friday night ~ it was "The Sing-Off" show.     Sorry bout that!    Shea and I drove down to Beverly Hills this afternoon and we drove up and down all the streets ~ to look at all the beautiful homes.  More like castles!   ha!   Then we went and had an early dinner at 208 Rodeo.    Tomorrow I am going to my Bible Study....Shea has her acting class in the evening.....til tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of this show before, but I've just Googled it and learned it is Season 3! We have way too many channels and choices now - it is impossible to keep up any longer. Anyhow hope she enjoyed the show. Christina must have been sitting in for a different judge, as the official website doesn't include her in the list of 4 judges.

    I can only imagine how incredible the real estate must be there. I've watched tv real estate shows and am flabbergasted by the immense size and luxuriousness of some of the "homes".

    ReplyDelete