Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 89 in LA.....Oct. 2011

Hello.....Shea had a wonderful time last night going to a special viewing party with her friend Rachel Fox and lots of other friends ~ to see "Dream House" ~ the movie Rachel is starring in.    Then they were invited to the Presidential suite there at the Hilton at City Walk where the parents had a big food spread for all the kids.   A lot of kids from other tv shows were at the party too.   I am sooo excited to see Chris tomorrow in Las Vegas.   I went and got the car all filled up and washed today.   And now I am getting everything ready for Shea and the auditions she has tomorrow.    The first one is for an MTV movie ~ "My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen Part 3"(NOT loving that title!) ~ Role: Brynn.   The second one is for an ABC Family tv movie ~ "Always A Bride" ~ Role: Shelly.   I  have her headshots and directions all ready for them both ~ her outfits are chosen ~ and she's practicing her lines today.   Harrison will be driving her to them both ~ we LOVE Harrison!!   :)    I am leaving early in the morning to drive to LVegas and will be driving back on Tuesday.   So won't be writing tomorrow.....Til Tuesday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment