Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 115 and 116 in LA.....Oct. 2011

Hello.....I'm writing the blog for two days.....yesterday(Friday).....I went shopping while Shea did her schoolwork.    Christopher is not going to be able to be with us at the beach for Thanksgiving this year ~ which I am very sad about....but, I also understand.    Because of his job....he has to work the day before and the day after Thanksgiving....and it would be too far to make a drive down just for one day.    So, I went and bought him all kinds of little goodies and Thanksgiving decs for his apartment ~ so, I can send him a "Care Package."   Then Shea and I had dinner with Sharon and Harrison and Hanna at a great little Italian restaurant ~ where the waiters and waitresses all sing show tunes.    And now Sat....first of all ~ Yahoo ~ Florida State Seminoles had a BIG win today in Tallahassee.   Chris is there for the weekend.   Shea was invited to a fundraising "Unicef" party tonight in Glendale.   One of the girls on Disney's show "So Random" ~ Alison (don't know last name?) is sponsoring it ~ it's at her house.   I'm just hanging out with Gracie reading my book.   Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment