Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 25.....in LA...July 2011

Just a relaxing morning.....Chris and I went and sat by the pool for a few hours....we left for the airport around 2pm.....ugly traffic....ugh....took us an hour and a half.....I absolutely H A T E good-byes.....so, of course was not happy having to say bye!   :(  He will be back here Aug. 11th for a few days....so, it won't be too bad!   Only took me 45 minutes for the drive back.    I'm just cleaning the apartment now.   Shea just left with friends to go to City Walk for the evening.
A good friend of mine ~ Shirley Daniel ~ from Peachtree City is arriving in LA tonight ~ along with her sweet daughter Lanier!   Another friend is picking her up at the airport and taking her to Laguna Beach for the night.   She is coming back to LA tomorrow afternoon and staying in a hotel in Beverly Hills.   Shea and I are really looking forward to seeing them!    We are going to take them to Paty's tomorrow night ~ then go by the Cyrus Compound ~ and see if we can see Miley or Billy Ray!  :)    I'm going to try to get them on the set on Tuesday or Wednesday ~ for the filming of the PSA ~ Shea is in.     Exciting!   Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment