Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 4 in LA....July 2011

Hello!    I decided I would start to look for a new apartment today.....they have gone up in prices here at Oakwood....so, am going to try to find something less expensive.    I went to three different places today to get information.    I tried to go to see the "Horrible Bosses"movie at 5 pm ~ but, it was sold out!    So, it's just me and Gracie hanging out in the apt tonight.   I will go pick up Shea tomorrow.    We have to tape an audition tomorrow for a film from Atlanta ~ "Will to Succeed" for the role of Bobbi.   Shea also has an audition on Monday for a new Nickelodeon show ~ "Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures" for the role of Katherine.  It's a guest starring role.  She's excited about it.   Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment