Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 5 in LA.....July 2011

What a day today!   As you know Prince William and Princess Katherine were in LA for three days.   I knew they were going down to Skid Row in downtown LA today ~ so, I drove down and around and around....til I found the police tape!  ha!    Parked the car....and made my way to the waiting crowd!   I was there about an hour before they arrived.  It really was exciting!   The car they were in slowed down and I was able to see William ~ he smiled and waved to all the crowd!   You sure see Diana ~ when you look at him!    I did get a picture of him ~ but, there is a shadow....so, it's tough to see him!   :(     I sure will never forget the day I got to see the future King of England!    After that I drove back down to Costa Mesa to pick Shea up after her weekend fun with Jessica Osbun.    Came back to the apartment and Shea got ready for me to tape her audition we need to send to Atlanta.   We just finished that up and it is already sent!  :)  This audition is for the role of Bobbi ~ in a film titled ~ "Will to Succeed."    Tomorrow Shea has the audition for the new Nickelodeon show ~ "Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures."  Think I'll go make myself a "spot of tea!"   Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment