Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 3 evening in LA.....July 2011

Good evening!    I drove Shea down to Casa Mesa this morning to meet Jessica Ozbun.    Jessica is in San Diego with her family this week.  They invited Shea down to spend the weekend with them.   They did invite me also ~ but, can't leave little Gracie.   So, we each drove an hour and met half way.   I will go back on Sunday to pick her up.    Will and Kate arrrived here at LAX this afternoon at 4 pm.   I would sooo love to get a glimpse of them.   They are of course under such high security and are only going from one event to the next ~ not walking around ~ where you might be able to see them.   The news here is keeping it on the tv with where all their events are.    I am planning on going to look for a new apartment tomorrow ~ and might try to go to where one of the events Will and Kate are going to see if I can see them?   I'll keep you posted.....til tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment