Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 35.....in LA...August 2011

Hello...not much on the agenda for today....so, Shea did her SAT practice work....I did some laundry....then went and got the car cleaned.   I saw a Pet Grooming place and stopped in to see if I could get Gracie in....she is all set for tomorrow morning at 9:30 for her beauty parlor appt.!   :)    Then I stopped at Ralph's to get a few groceries.    I started my new book today ~ "The Room" and I'm reading it on a Kindle....big step for me!  ha!    Kept fighting that ~ wanted to keep reading my books the old-fashioned way ~ with a real book!    No word from Jamie on any auditions?   Chris will be here in 2 days!   Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment