Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 53 in LA.....August 2011

Hello....seems I have been doing this several times this month....writing yesterday's blog today.   Sorry!   Saturday~Aug. 27th ~ Shea had a one year contract with Jamie ~ her manager and it is running out in the next few days.   She called to say that they love Shea and would like to sign her for another 2 years.   I printed it out and signed the contract and mailed it to her today.   I also mailed a citation we got the day before while we were in visiting with Felix.   When Shea parked the car she didn't direct her tires into the hill we were on....so we got a ticket for $23.00 bucks!   I'm NOT kidding!!   They are nuts here!  ha!!    Shea had a bday party she went to with several of her friends ~ it was Sherman Oaks.   I went out with three other moms here.   We went to dinner first....then over to Susan's to play dominoes.   I really had a good time!   Ok....I will write today's blog later on this evening.....til then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment