Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 44.....in LA...August 2011

Hello.....ok....started out a very slow day....Shea practicing her SAT test materials....me, doing laundry...walking Gracie....then I get a text from our hairdresser Marcie.   She says that Miley is in the shop and will be there for an hour ~ and for Shea to come.   She knows what a "whack-a-do" Shea is over Miley!  ha!    Before I told Shea I made her promise that she would remain calm when I told her what I was going to tell her!  :)    Shea was out the door in less than 60 seconds!    I now realize that I wasn't thinking very clearly and I should have driven Shea to the shop....because she was a crazy fan on the road!   Miley was having lunch with her boyfriend Liam at the cafe next to the shop.   Shea went into the shop and got her hair straightened by Marcie....then Miley came in with Liam....Marcie went over and talked to Miley first ~ then told Shea to come over.....it's really funny to me how star struck she is over this girl!  ha!   They talked and then had their picture taken together.....what can I say other than she's been floating on a cloud ever since!!   Shea says this is the best day in her entire life!     Don't ya love it?!    
Harrison came over to hear the Miley story.....then Sloane came to hear it.....you get the picture....I'm hearing this story WAY too many times!!     We decided to go to a movie....Shea, Harrison and Sloane went to GLEE 3-D.....and I went ~ yes, by myself!  :(   to see "The Help"   Terrific movie....pretty much cried thru the entire thing....I knew the story as I read the book....but, they did a great job following the book for the movie.    Oh, and Shea has a Voiceover Audition tomorrow morning for Nickelodeon's Winx Club ~ character ~ Mitzi.    Til tomorrow.....

2 comments:

  1. Ok got caught up on what you have been up to for the last week - busy girls. While I can't relate to Shea's adoration of MIley Cyrus, I was excited for her! I get star struck easily myself and as Vancouver is "Hollywood North", we get a lot of celebs here too and when I'm even remotely near someone I admire, I can relate to the excitement and enthusiasm.

    BTW, the book you are reading "Fly Away Home"? Are you reading the one bye Jennifer Weiner? Just checking as there are a couple of other books with the same name that have been published.

    I have the Weiner version on my Kindle to read soon - are you enjoying it?

    Love you cuz and hope you find an apartment there soon. When do you place to go back to PTC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cuz! I'm with you.....seriously, don't understand Shea's "craziness" over Miley either! ha! I was thrilled for her though! :) Yes, it is the one by Jennifer Weiner. And I am enjoying it. I think we will be staying here until Thanksgiving.....then head back home.
    love 'ya Liz

    ReplyDelete