Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 2 in LA.....(fourth time!) :)

Well, "We're Back!"    Shea, Gracie and I flew out of Atlanta early yesterday morning.   Had a good flight....Harrison picked us up and took us to Oakwood.    While I did the paperwork for our apartment ~ Shea went and got her car.    Harrison, Blake and Sloane helped us unload the car and bring it to our apt.  Which was such a great help!   We are in L~110.    Our address here is:  3674 Barham Blvd.  LA, CA.  90068.   We were able to get pretty much unpacked last night ~ which was fantastic!    While I unloaded the kitchen ~ Shea and her buds went and got us a few groceries.   We were both beat ~ so it was "lights out" before 10pm!      Shea got back to the computer today and did all her schoolwork.   I ran out and got the car filled up and washed.   Then went and picked up Shea's headshots and stopped by Target to get odds and ends we needed.    I even bought a small crockpot so I can make a few of our fav meals here!     OK, we are all set.....now just waiting on Jamie's call!   Til tomorrow.....




No comments:

Post a Comment