Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 8 in LA.....January 2012

Hi......while Shea did her schoolwork today.....I went to my Bible Study....they've changed it to Tuesdays.
Had an incredible lesson today.    After that made a stop at the bank and grocery store.    I talked to Jamie (Shea's manager) this afternoon.    She said that the adult roles come out first for all the new pilots....the teen roles are starting to trickle in now.    She said it will most definitely pick up.    Shea and I are getting ready now for our night out.   We are going to go out to eat sushi first.....then go to the Pantage Theatre to see "Wicked".    Looking forward to seeing it!    Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment