Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 7 in LA.....January 2012

Hello!    I got up early this morning and got ready for the Dr. Phil taping.   I picked up Sharon at 7:45am and drove to where the show is taped.    It doesn't rain much here....but, don't you know today it was pouring!     We sat right up front and saw two tapings.   The first one was the Braxton family ~ Toni Braxton, grammy singing winner and her four sisters and their mother.   They are on a realty show and discussed all the in's and out's of that.....it was fun!     The second taping was two different families ~ that have a missing child.    It was so sad.   Dr. Phil really does handle all the different situations with such grace and professionalism ~ we really enjoying being there.    I will check online to see when these 2 shows will be airing.   They told me it would be around 3 weeks before it airs.     I got back to the apt. just in time to pick up Shea and get her to her 3 o'clock audition.     It's for a feature film ~ role: Ruth.   She felt great about it.    Oh, I finally saw Shea's commercial (Jumbaco ~ Jack in the Box) on tv last night.  :)    I have Bible Study tomorrow morning.    We are going to see the broadway show "Wicked" tomorrow night with Sharon, Harrison and Hanna.    Excited to see that!   Til tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. Definitely let us know when the episodes will air (I just checked the guide & it doesn't look like they have yet). I used to watch Dr Phil frequently, but got away from it. I enjoy his rhetoric & advice though, so that coupled with being able to see my cuz will make me tune in. Love you!

    ReplyDelete