Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 6 in LA.....January 2012

Hi!    We had a great time at Sharon's last night.....we played a few games with the kids ~ which was a lot of fun!    It was beautiful here today....Gracie and I went on a long walk.    They are sending the audition tape that Shea did in Atlanta for the Tyler Perry film on for the second read tomorrow.    Shea worked on her script (for another film) this afternoon for her audition at 3 pm tomorrow.    Shea is at Youth Group now.   I have 2 VIP tickets to go to two tapings of the Dr. Phil show tomorrow.    I invited Sharon to go with me.   I got the VIP tickets because this is the third time we have tried to go to the Dr. Phil show.    We were all set to go ~ the last two times.....and Shea got an audition....so we had to cancel.    It's kind of cool to have these tickets....as we don't have to wait in line....and we get to sit up front.   I will let you know when the shows we are attending will air.   Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment