Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 19 in LA.....February 2012

Hello!     We are on the first floor this time ~ and we have a tiny patio ~ but, my little Gracie can get through the gating.....so, I went to Lowe's and bought some chicken fencing and some plastic "thing-a-mi-jigs" to attach the fence to the gating ~  and "Ta Da!" Gracie can go out on the patio now!    Shea is with the church Youth Group ~ at some "Bouncing-Jumping" place.    Jamie told us today that the people from "The Event" formally "The" ~ where Shea first went and showcased her acting and met agents and managers in Orlando about 18 months ago ~ want her to come to their event this summer to share her story with the kids and sign autographs.   They are paying for flights and hotel.   Pretty cool, huh?!    Sharon has invited us over again for dinner tonight.....I'm taking Gracie to play with her pup, Leila....bringing salad and dessert.....Harrison will bring Shea to meet me there after they are done with the Youth Group.    Sharon and I are going to each "bling a bra" again....while we wait for the kids to arrive.....so, I'm off to bling.....til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment