Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 29 in LA.....February 2012

Hope everyone had a "love-filled" day! I went on a long walk with Gracie....threw in some laundry...gave Gracie a bath...and read my book....while Shea did her schoolwork. They called to say the car was ready to be picked up. They ran all kinds of tests on the car....and finally figured out what was wrong. We got two new tires put on the front and the two back tires are still good ~ but, not brand-new. Because it is four-wheel drive car ~ and there is a difference on the tread....the car is trying to figure out whether to be in 2-wheel or 4-wheel drive. Which was causing the pulling sensation. I am so very thankful it wasn't something much worse! I'm going to drive it for several days and see how it handles. If it still continues to be an issue ~ I will be buying two new tires for the backend! I have a hair appt. tomorrow with Marcie for a Brazilian Blow-Out. Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment