Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 37 in LA.....February 2012

Hi! I went and sat by the pool to read my book today....while Shea was doing school...and the laundry was going. And Sophie Grace and Rosie ~ the two absolutely adorable little British girls that are on Ellen all the time ~ were playing and swimming in the pool. I have to say they were just as animated without any camera filming them. Shea came down and had her picture taken with them. I thoroughly enjoyed sitting there watching and listening to them. Just precious! Shea had an audition for "Penoza" ~ a pilot ~ for the role of Natalie this evening in Santa Monica. She felt great about it. But, oh my....the t r a f f i c was TERRIBLE on way home! Ugh! Took forever! But, we are back now enjoying all the super Wednesday night shows! And BESTEST of all ~ Chris will be here tomorrow around 1 pm ~ Yahoo! Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment