Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 21 in LA.....February 2012

Hi!     Shea doubled up on her schoolwork today.    Gracie and I went on a long walk.   I did laundry and went to get some groceries.   I made an egg/sausage casserole to take to Bible Study tomorrow ~ I'm in charge of snacks.    Then Shea got two auditions for tomorrow.    One at 12:15 for a pilot ~ "Arrow" ~ role: Thea Queen.   Which is great.....except I now can't go to Bible Study.    Her second one is for an "Untitled Karyn Usher Project." ~ pilot ~ for the role: Jane Forsythe.    Shea is excited about them!    We are going to take the egg casserole over to Sharon's tomorrow night to share with them for dinner.   Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment