Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 69 in LA.....October 2012

Howdy! I went with Shea today to her meeting at Pantheon to meet with the owner of the talent agency. She met with two of the agents....they both liked her....they will be getting in touch with Jamie to get some more info on Shea....then they want her to come back and see the rest of the agents that work there after that. They are a very well-known agency...and would be her agents for commercials as well as tv and film. Shea is at her acting rehearsal this evening. I am going with Sharon tomorrow morning to the Ronald Reagan Library. Looking forward to that! Shea has another rehearsal tomorrow at 11 am. She's going over to Oakwood tomorrow night to see all her friends and spend the night at Sloane's. Then she and I are spending the rest of the weekend together....as this is my last weekend here. I am booked on a flight to return home next Friday ~ the 12th. Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment