Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Days 71, 72 and 73 in LA.....October 2012

Hello.....sorry about that....let 3 days go by....alright, Day 71 ~ Saturday...Shea needed to go clothes shopping....so, that's what we did....we went to an area we had never been to ~ Westwood ~ really cute area...little boutiques, fun restaurants, neat theaters....we went to two brand new stores in LA...."Brandy Melville" and "Keene". And OF COURSE she loved EVERYTHING in sight! ha! I did put a limit on her! :) We had lunch at a cute little place....then drove to a theater that was showing the movie we wanted to see ~ "Pitch Perfect" ~ pretty funny stuff! We grabbed a bite for dinner ~ then called it a day! It was wonderful spending the entire day with Shea....and just having fun! Day 72 ~ Sunday...Shea has a project due in her Anthropology class ~ she chose to study different religions. She went to a Buddist Temple and attended the service ~ Sam went with her. They were there over 3 hours! She said it was interesting....but, that the core of their message is just to make yourself happy. She thought it was very shallow. Sam had told Shea he wanted to take me out to dinner (with Shea) before I leave. Which was so sweet! We went out last night for sushi. Sam is 19 years old...going to college....persuing acting...from Boston. Shea met him at an acting class. He really seems like a great guy! And here we are Day 73 ~ today...I had to get up really early(5:45am) and drive Shea to PCC for her 7am class. I had a doctor's appt. today and needed the car. I wanted this doctor to check my hormone levels ~ as well as get a full thyroid panel done. I had the blood work done ~ and the Dr. will receive the results in @ 4 days. She will call me....and she said she can send the prescriptions to our CVS in Georgia. I stayed in Valencia and did some shopping....ate lunch....then went and picked up Shea. She is at her acting rehearsal now ~ 6-9pm. I have Bible Study tomorrow morning....then Shea has another agent meeting in the afternoon. Can't believe I am leaving in 4 days. Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment