Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 76 in LA.....October 2012

Well to all my friends and family.....here I am writing my last entry on the blogsite. I think? Who knows....I may keep writing from time to time to update you all on what is going on with Shea out in LA. Today was spent cleaning....organizing....taping lists up everywhere for Shea (sure those will be ripped down as soon as I'm gone!) and finishing up my packing. I drove Shea to her 4:30 audition for a guest role on "Suburgatory." Sam (the guy Shea is seeing) came walking up carrying a bouquet of flowers....he lives nearby and wanted to see Shea and give her the flowers when she came out of her audition. Is he sweet or what? :) Anyway, while we were waiting for Shea....Sam's manager called him to tell him he had gotten the part! He auditioned for the "high school boyfriend" on "Suburgatory" this morning! Soooo happy for him! I took Shea to Whole Foods ~ to show her around the store ~ and where all the things were that she would want. Then we grabbed a bite to eat. Now we are just going to snuggle on the couch and I'm going to try to not cry! Sam is going with us to the airport in the morning. I am excited to get home to Chris! Til the next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment