Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Days 74 and 75 in LA.....October 2012

Hello.....yesterday I went to Bible Study....the ladies had a little going away luncheon for me ~ which was very sweet....I sure am going to miss those wonderful girls! Shea worked on her two papers that were due today. We went to another agent meeting yesterday afternoon. Today Shea was up and gone early for her classes at PCC. I did laundry....organized and cleaned the apartment....and wrote lots of lists for Shea...ha! I walked to the CVS to get meds. for Shea and I...gave Gracie a bath...and starting my packing. :( Shea is at her acting class tonight 5 - 9 pm. Shea has an audition tomorrow for a guest role on a comedy sit-com. Only one more day here...and then flying home...Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment