Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 39.....

Hello all.....nice and relaxing day today!  :)    I went into our little downtown area of Taluca Lake...and found a nail shop and got my very sad looking nails done!     Then found a cute hair salon and have a hair appt. for a color and cut this Wed. morning.    Also found a cute little pet shop that does grooming and made an appt. for Gracie for this coming Thursday.    I went into a little deli place to grab some lunch.   Had soup and BLT sandwich (brought half home for Shea).   They had picnic table to sit at...and there was a space where three men were sitting.   I asked if I could join them.   And they said they had been waiting for me...ha!   They were very nice.    I of course, overheard their conversation.....and realized they worked in the "biz."   When I got up to leave I told them about Shea.    One of the men asked me to give him all of the info on Shea ~ management, agents, etc.   I did.   Come to find out from the other two men with him ~ he is some head honcho at Warner Brothers.    Amazing, huh?!!     He gave me his name, phone number and email address.    I have emailed him and he has asked that I send him some photos of Shea.     We heard from Jamie today ~ she said she would be talking to casting at Disney on Monday about Shea's audition yesterday ~ and would also probably have an answer about the commercial too that Shea had the callback on.   So we will keep you posted!     Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting stuff for sure cuz, talk about kismet or fate in meeting those fellows while stopping for lunch. Loving the chronicles of your adventures in LaLa land! Happy Thanksgiving weekend from one of your Canadian cousins with much love xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ~ right?!! Just meant to be!! Thanks so much ~ hope you did have a terrific Thanksgiving!

    love 'ya Liz

    ReplyDelete