Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 44.....

Howdy!    I'm waiting for them to call me to go pick up Gracie at the groomer's!   She had her "beauty parlor" appt. today!  :)     I've just been doing boring stuff....laundry....grocery shopping....taking in dry cleaning.    Jamie did call today.    She said she is working on some theatrical things for Shea....Have no idea what??    ha!    Shea just finished up her school classes for the day.   Oh exciting!!    Chris is coming for a visit on the 23rd ~ Yahoo ~ so, only 9 days to go.....tick, tock!   :)      Can't wait!     Oh, one other "tidbit!"   You know that actor Gerald McRainey (sp?) ~ he's married to Delta Burke (actress)....he's living here at Oakwood....he is on that new show "Undercovers"....and works right across the street at Warner Brothers....so he is living here during the week and goes home on the weekend.    I passed him going to the pool the other day.    Ok.....til tomorrow.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sooo jealous, I love him! He is not only a great actor, but seems to be a real nice all around good guy. I love how he has stood by his woman (Delta), through thick & thin. Figuratively, literally and otherwise.

    Have a great weekend you two - love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he does seem like a genuinely nice guy!! You have a terrific weekend too!

    love you...Liz

    ReplyDelete