Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 52.....

Hello all.....I have lots to report today....first of all....I just received the "laundromat commercial" that will be shown on the Style network on tv this fall.....here is the link:   http://tinyurl.com/2djmmbx   The user name: view  password: viewer.    I just watched it....it's pretty funny!    Shea is seen very prominently...I am walking by in the background....just the back of my head...ha!     Shea and I both had long talks with Jamie yesterday.    She is getting good feedback on Shea from her auditions.   As Jamie would love to have us just stay on here....(she wanted us to go home for Thanksgiving....then fly back here for a few weeks and then fly home for Christmas....then back here after the holidays.)   Plus, I told her that we had to be in Tally on Dec. 10th for Topher's graduation!  :)   So that is even an extra trip we would have to make!    So, after talking it out with Jamie......this is the "tentative" plan.....we will go home on Nov. 19th.....and stay home...
for Dec. and Jan.....Shea will continue to do school online.....then Jamie wants Shea back out here the end of Jan....for the pilot season.   I said "tentative" because if she were to book something from now til we leave in mid November....then we would have to come back.   Shea is auditioning next week for another new pilot written by Brenda Hampton.   She is the lady that wrote "7th Heaven" and also "Secrets of the American Teenager."    Shea does have two auditions tomorrow.   At 1 pm it's for the role of Jenna in "BulletProof." ~ a film.    And then at 2:30 ~ an audition for a commercial.     And then the BIGGEST and BESTEST news of all!!!     Chris' flight arrives T O M O R R O W at 4:45 pm ~ Yahoo!   Can't wait!    Ok.....know that was a lot today......til tomorrow....and Cut!

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy girls! Watched the commercial and saw you both in it - great job ladies :) So exciting to hear about all the potential for work for Shea there, but am very happy you will be home for the holidays and to celebrate Tophers graduation. Family comes first always!

    Love you & keep smiling xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, not sure if you remember but lulla is my family nickname -- the lullabytes comment was mine using a different account. Sorry for any confusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey....I am glad you told me about lullabytes...I wouldn't have known who that was otherwise?? ha!

    ReplyDelete