Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 49.....

Hello.....the audition went well yesterday for Shea....and she was able to make it to her acting class last night too!     Had a few "celebrity sitings" today.....when I went to pick up our dry-cleaning....I look across the street and see Keifer Sutherland having coffee with a few friends....then I went into Jamba Juice to grab a smoothie....and the Disney star (can't remember his name?) from Sonny with A Chance....came in and got a smoothie....so that was pretty cool....Shea and I watch that show all the time!     After that I went grocery shopping.    Shea did her school work....and then went to gym for a workout.     It's raining here again today.    Countdown til Chris arrives....F O U R days!   Yahoo!   Cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment