Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 43.....

Hello my fellow bloggers.....just got back from the salon ~ with my "new do!".....Marcie did a great job on the color and cut.    Hilary Duff's mom goes to that salon....and Marcie said I sounded just like her (Susan Duff!)  ha!     Shea is getting ready for her audition this afternoon ~ for a commercial ~ it's in Newport Beach.....we did hear back from that guy (Kevin Allyn) I met at the deli last Saturday....and he wants to meet with Shea and I......so we are trying to coordinate a good time for that!   :)      Shea has another audition this Saturday afternoon for a role in a movie.....that's all for now......Cut!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your hair turned out great Liz, it's always stressful when you try someone new the first time! I did a quick google on Kevin Allyn (can't help it, it's my nature to research everything that interests me) and found his FB page - sent you a message on FB with a link to it. Pres & CEO of AB Management?

    Amazing how these seemingly random connections can happen. Coincidence or part of God's plan, something to ponder.

    Have a great day and will be watching for further updates as your adventure continues.

    Lots of luck to Shea, you are both in my prayers always xo Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....yes, it is a bit scary when you go to a hair salon and new person for the first time ~ I feel blessed....she was really nice and did a great job! Yes, that Kevin Allyn is apparently pretty "well connected" in the biz world! ha! Thanks for checking him out! ha! I KNOW that was God that arranged that "meeting" in the deli last weekend! :) Thanks for your prayers....

    love 'ya Liz

    ReplyDelete