Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 10.....

Happy Friday!     Shea's meeting with Julie at AKA today went great....really like her!    Shea is going to do her online classes now.    I am leaving soon to head to LAX to pick up Chris!    Yahoo!   Soooo excited to see him!    Jamie (manager) and her assistant Liz are going to discuss all the feedback from all the agents we saw this week.....and then we will meet on Monday and decide who we will go with as far as Shea's agent.    I will keep 'ya posted on that....The producer for the commercial being shot at the laundromat tom am called and said wardrobe would be calling soon to tell both Shea and I what to wear for the shoot tom.
I'll let you know how that goes too!    Have a super Friday!!

2 comments: