Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 21.....

Howdy.....well, all I have really been up to today....is being a "prisoner" in my car!!   Arrrr!   :(     It's Street Cleaning Day on the Tuesday side of the street!!    So, had to move the car before noon....and couldn't find a place to park on the other side of the street....so went to Target....came back afterwards....and again could NOT find a parking place....ugh! ~ So went to lunch....Shea was doing her school online....came back and AGAIN could not find a spot!!    But, just 10 min. ago I got ONE ~ Yahoo!    Only 9 days and we are OUT of HERE!   PTL!    Shea and I have tickets to be in the audience tonight for William Shatner's new show ~ "$#*! My Dad Says!"    Should be fun!!     I'll let you know tomorrow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment