Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 23.....

Hello....Well, for those of you that watched "The Middle" last night.....Sue's teacher in the show is Patrick ~ who is Shea's acting teacher....he is a working actor as well as teaches.....Shea is now signed up to take the California High School Test on October 16th.     We have tickets for the Jay Leno show today.    We have to be there by 2:30 pm.     I'm not sure if it is tonight's show or if they tape it and it's tomorrow's show.
Guess I will let you know that tomorrow.....

P.S.    ONE week from today.....and we are OUT of HERE and moving into new place ~ Yahoo!!!     :)
And Chris comes in next Thursday!!!    Yippee!

2 comments:

  1. Liz, I'm loving keeping up with the Hollywood adventures of Liz & Shea! Happy to hear you will be moving into some place with better facilities (that parking situation sucks!) and from what I read about it, it's quite lovely, safe and has a history of housing some pretty big names :)

    Have a great time and keep blogging, its a super way to keep a diary of these huge moments in your lives and a blessing to those of us who love & cheer from afar.

    Keep smiling, you're always in my thoughts & prayers. Love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are sooo sweet.....this is the first time I have ever seen the comments you sent....I really appreciate your kind words and thoughts and prayers! I'll keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete