Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 19.....

Hello bloggers!     We had a another free day today....so we took a drive to Venice Beach.   We parked the car and then walked the boardwalk to see the sites.    Shea of course, thought it was AWESOME ~ with ALL the people ~ the BB playing going on ~ the skateboard park ~ graffiti painters, ALL the shops and eateries, etc. etc.....and that was neat I guess.....but, I'm showing my age here.....cuz, it just seemed like a big slab of cement ~ with too many people....and dirty......guess when I think beach I think about the beautiful beaches of Crescent Beach....and St. Augustine Beach.....it's not crowded....it's clean....and it's a big white beach to stroll on!   :)     Ok....I'm really feeling homesick.....I miss Chris so much....and everyone back in the bubble!    Jamie said we would be really busy this week.....so we are going to have a quiet evening.....hit the hay....and be ready for tomorrow!    Bye for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment