Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 14.....

Hello.....ok....today has been a s l o w day.....first one we have had......Shea did her classes online this am.
I had to go move the car(on Mondays they clean one side of the street ~ on Tuesdays they clean the other side) ~ and there was no spot on the other side of the street....so went and sat at a Starbucks....then went and got groceries.     And Halleluiah ~ got a parking spot ~ when I came back!!    :)     Unfortunately we didn't know it was two different days yesterday....and we got a $65 parking ticket for having the car on the WRONG side of the street on "street cleaning day"    Ugh!   :(      Oh, all you that have written back to these blogs....I did finally read all your notes yesterday ~ thanks sooo much!    Can I ask though that you write me on my aol acct please ~ LConJon@aol.com     Thanks!   :)    Oakie, doakie....til tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment