Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

day 5.....

Hello.....Ok.....well.....we moved in.....let's just say it's a bit more "rustic" than we had planned on.....there's no AC.....and it's in dire need of some "fixing up!"      Shea and I are really trying to be "open minded!!"   ha!     We need to go to Target and the grocery store today.     We seriously hate driving anywhere ~ as it is a FIGHT (I'm NOT kidding!) for a parking space on the street out front.     But, we really have to go and get the necessities!    We couldn't get into the apt. til 6 pm last night.....so Shea and I took Gracie and we went on a 2 hr. bus tour of the city.....and YES, Shea wanted to sit on the top.....so, I had a "heat stroke" AND I'm sun burned too!    Having fun out here in Hollywood!!   ha!     That's all for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment