Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 44 in LA.....September 2012

hey! Shea left early this am for her 7 am English class.....then she stayed on PCC campus and studied....I worked all day on a project....I was making the favor/gift for the Bridal luncheon for Laura Kate (my niece) and her bridesmaids. All of the Aunts are hosting the luncheon. Shea got home around 3:30 - after her Anthropology class. I made a very early dinner for us....as, Shea left the apartment before 4 pm to drive to her new acting class. The class didn't start til 6 ~ but, she was concerned about traffic. This class is a Comedy Intensive one ~ with Lesly Kahn ~ it's from 6 pm - midnight! Yes, I said midnight....crazy?! She has this every Wednesday for the next three weeks....and has to rehearse for 3 hours every day with the partner she gets tonight. So, she's going to be one busy lady the next three weeks! Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment